BH Cosmetics Haul :)

Hi,

I got my +BH Cosmetics order last week, finally was waiting like a baby for it :)

Anyways Today I will show what did I order , I was super excited to see and try the new +ThatsHeart palette and I'm not disappointed .I love it.The Colors are perfect, the blush, bronzer and highlighter all in one :) and the packaging , its  really adorable, so pink and its have a heart mirror :)










The Next Pretty Palette I Got its +itsjudytime palette. And I also love it , the colors are perfect , browns , neutrals, some are matte ,some shimmery :) perfect :)









more of the products I've purchased in future posts.

Bye!

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with this ThatsHeart palette - it's so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , the colors are Fabulous! and the Judy palette is amazing too, I am a fan of brown colors :)

      Delete