Review on Milani Baked Blushes

Hi , Happy Sunday Loves!

Today I come to with a quick review on Milani Baked Blushes. I bought mine in shades:

  • Dolce Pink
  • Corallina 



 CORALLINA

The color is gorgeous! beautiful coral/ peachy  color, yes with lots of shimmer/ glitter to it. When I swatched it i was surprised on how pigmented it is! and yes there is a lots of glitter , but it will disappear when u buff it well. Due to the great pigmentation be careful when apply , because it can turn orangy.


DOLCE PINK

This blush along with Corallina i picked up at my local CVS ( buy 1 get 1 50%off). Love the shade of this one , beautiful pink packed with glitter. Just like Corallina is super pigmented , lots of shimmer that can be easily buffed out.



MY THOUGHTS :

The pigmentation, blendability and  staying power is great. They do come with many colors and I'm pretty sure  you will find something that suits your skin tone. Personally I do Love shimmer or glitter , I things its perfect for spring and summer! especially for summer when you try to achieve the summer glow! Plus you cant go wrong with the price! I also love the packaging (sorry for not taking the great pics of the detail on packaging ) , well its gold! and i thing that gold packaging is very glamorous and classy!  it comes with a mirror and a blush brush.
This blush might not be suitable for everyone, I heard mixed opinion ( too much glitter and to chalky).
Me I LOVE IT! love to shimmer  in the summer time!


Where can you find it :

Milani Website

Walgreens Web and Store

CVS  Web and Store

plus many other like Target and Walmart .






Thanks for reading!

xoxo Monica





No comments