August Beauty Challenge ~ Milani

Day 2 of the August Beauty Challenge.

Today I will show all my Milani ;) 
If you don't know Milani Cosmetics is my favorite drugstore brand. The packaging is gorgeous and the products itself are amazing. The prices are great too.
I just going to show all of it in one picture, but if you want to see swatches plus some reviews let me know ;)




1. Color Statement Lipsticks ~ shades I own: Flamingo Pose, Hot Pink Range, Pink Love, Rose Amour, Candied Toffees, Sugar Glaze, Chocolate Berries, Cinnamon Spice, Naturally Chic, Chilled Brandy, Rose Femme, Dulce Carmelo, Nude Creme, Dolci.
2. Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss ( I think all Limited Edition ) ~ Florence, Milan, Rome.
3. Amore Matte Lip Creme ( I am still looking for more ) ~ 06 Desire (red)
4. Bella Eyes Eye Shadow ~ Bella Champagne, Bella Gold, Bella Khaki, Dolci
5. Nail Polishes ~ Breezy (blue) , Pink Express (light pink), Diamond Dazzle (lighter glitter), Gold (gold glitter), Hot Pink (pink glitter) , Bet on Red ( red), Brown-a-licious (brown), Metallic mango (orange), 3D (gold).
6. Color Statement Nail Polishes ~ Peri-wink (light blue) , Dolci (gold).
7. Baked Blushes ~ Corallina , Dolce Pink
8. Rose Blushes ~ Tea Rose, Romantic Rose, Coral Cove ( all Permanent) and Blossom Time Rose, American Beauty Rose, Awakening Rose ( Limited Edition).


2 comments