NEW MAC Collections ~ Sneak Peek


A little sneak peek of upcoming MAC cosmetics collections.
I am super excited!


*******************************************************************************

Lets start with  MAC GUO PEI 

The packaging is beyond beautiful. Vintage golden and super stunning. 
Collection will be available September - October so get your money ready. Prices similar to last year Prabal Gurung .. so lipstick will coast around $30 







*******************************************************************************


MAC Dita Von Teese 

Oh How I love her! Dita is a burlesque dancer, model, costume designer and actress. And most of all she was married to Marilyn Manson. If you don't know I love HIM! hahah one fact about me :) Marilyn Manson is a love of my life :) So yes I am super excited to see his ex wife collaborate with MAC :) and Love the LIPSTICK already : )




*******************************************************************************

MAC Christmas Collection MAGIC OF THE NIGHT

Can wait to see more . The packaging will be purple and blue. And the most important Whisper of Guilt is making its comeback. Feast your eyes . I'm counting my $$$$ 










 Disclaimer 
None of the picture is my. I got it off Trendmood1 Instagram page. 

8 comments

  1. Wspaniałe rzeczy! Ja chyba wolę artystyczne dokonania Dity von Teese, rzeczywiście ma talent. Marylin Manson jakoś mnie nie bierze, miałam jedną płytę ale oddałam ją :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. O rany rany ta kolekcja na święta :) nie mogę się doczekać.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pomadka Creme Cup prezentuje siÄ™ cudnie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. uwielbiam oglądać te Twoje malowidełka, zawsze tyle nowości :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta pierwsza seria w wyglÄ…du taka babcina :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are really on fire this year! So many fabulous, endlessly covetable releases. I especially like the packaging of the Guo Pei collection. The vintage-ness to its design is breathtaking!

    Wishing you a fabulous weekend, dear gal!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete