Banana Oat Pumpkin Muffins ~ from Pinterest.




My first time baking pumpkin muffins and I know I will be baking them again
I found this recipe via Pinterest and I fell in love. The muffins came out so delicious! 
I added few ingredient to the recipe though. 
Tomorrow or Tuesday I will be baking cookies! OMG I just cant wait ! My mouth waters already :)

Note to European Girls :
If you want to make this muffins the measuring is slightly different. We use special Measuring cups and in Poland when ever I baked I used Glass to measure all my ingredients
Click the link to see Recipe Conversion Chart.  

for my Polish readers check this links out it is really helpful :



Now on the recipe :) Here is the original by www.momendeavors.com/

* 5 cups of oats (The old fashioned ones)
* 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
* 1 cup applesauce
* 4 eggs
* 2 bananas ripe
 * 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup of sugar ( even though she only put 3/4)
* 1 tbs ground cinnamon
* 3 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 cup dried cranberries 

My extra ingredient:
* 1 tsp pumpkin spice 
1 cup white chocolate chips 

Mix all dry ingredients together. All wet together in separate  bowl. Transfer all wet ingredients to dry ingredient and mix it well. Add chocolate chips and cranberries . Scoop in muffin liners and bake for 22 min. At 400F. 
Makes 24pcs.  



4 comments

  1. Na moich miarko-łyżkach mam właśnie amerykańskie oznaczenia :D Zawsze mnie wkurzały (widocznie nie były robione pod polskich użytkowników), ale widać mogą się przydać do zagranicznych przepisów :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy!

    http://youcancallmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete