Makeup Revolution Vivid Bake Highlighter " Radiant Lights" ~ Review




This highlighter have been on my wishlist for a quite some time. Ever since I saw it's beautiful pictures all over Instagram. But then Makeup Revolution was not available in USA. 
Now I have it and I couldn't be happier! well I could if I only can get my hands on remaining two. 
They are three shades available :
* radiant lights
* peach lights
* golden lights



I have only Radiant Light so far so let me tell you more about it.
The hype on these is real! They are absolutely beautiful. Radiant Lights is described as soft lilac shade. But on me it looks more pinky. It makes my skin looks radiant. Pigmented and smooth. Blends easy. Not glittery at all! Some highlights can have have chunks of glitter and they leave it behind on your skin ( which I don't mind). Radiant Lights leaves a beautiful glow. Of course you can build it up and use a wet brush to intensify the color. It will look gorgeous on fair skin with cool undertones. I use it with Real Techniques Brush and I mostly highlight my cheekbones, nose and cupids bow. 
Now the packaging. Simple black lastick with clear lid. A little bulky and it might be a little harder to travel with. The design reminds me of a shell. Like the shells I used to collect whenever I went for family vacation along Baltic Sea shores. It is beautiful!
You get 0.26 oz / 7.5g of product! And that is a lot of product!

Makeup Revolution is being sold at Ulta, Ulta.com and Makeup Revolution USA and UK websites.
US price its only $6!

Do you have it ? How you like it ?





6 comments

  1. Wygląda nieźle, choć ja nie używam rozświetlacza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw Kathleen Lights mention it I felt so proud of our little MUR :) Love this highlight - super pretty for daytime x x

    http://idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me sand on the beach too :)
    I think the peach one is also beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete