Osmosis + Color ~ Matte Collection ~ Eye shadow Palette ~ Swatches and Review




Osmosis is well known of its skin care line. And they also have a pretty nice range of makeup products.  Osmosis Colour Makeup is bismuth-free, mineral base makeup line that's loaded with skin-nourishing antioxidants, amino acids and essential protein, as well as zinc oxide for build-in UV sun protection. The special formulation goes on without "heavy look" and doesn't accentuate fine lines, wrinkles, large pores Safe for acne and sensitive skin gals.



Today I want to show you their Matte Eye shadow palette. Earth-tones mineral eyeshadow palette. You get 6 pretty big pan size shades. They are all matte. They are pigmented and buttery soft. Blends really nice. And since there is no shimmers I used this palette with my other shimmery/satin ones.
The colors in here are just beautiful. Neutral- made to create both daytime and nighttime look. 
As I  said palette contains 6 shades:
top row : 
* Smokey Plum ~  for me it's more of mauve with brown undertones. comes out lighter than in the pan
* Sienna ~ terracotta shade. Swatched looks darker than Smokey Plum
* Truffle ~ Taupe or very cool tone brown
second row :
* Pink Parfait ~ pink nude
* Toasted Peach ~ peachy nude. The most pigmented out of three.
* Butter Cream ~ nude. The less pigmented one. 



Pink Parfait and Butter Cream are you perfect highlight shades. And sadly they don't show in swatches :( I used them to highlight my brow bones.  
Over all I really been enjoying this palette. The shadows do blend beautifully and they wear long time. I used it few times over the weeks and I am really impressed with wearing time. Both with primer and without. Packaging is thin and small. Just a bit bigger then my phone (along with a case). Inside there is a mirror which is always a big plus! It is made with very sturdy cardboard and have magnetic closure. 
Did you ever heard or try Osmosis ?
Keep your eyes open for more Osmosis reviews coming soon!
Palette can be found (here) $53.



Makeup Mess form My IG page :) Follow me there ---> Villemo20

3 comments

  1. Zdecydowanie moje kolory, podoba mi się. Nie zauważyłam ceny, ile kosztuje taka paleta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty palette! Osmosis makes some really fabulous makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna paleta i jakie duże ma te cienie :)

    ReplyDelete