Essie Resort 2016 Collection ~ Swatches


Hi Beauties!

Just quickly wanted to show swatches of new Essie Resort collection for 2016. 
It is India - Inspired. The colors are gorgeous and the names of course super cute :)



Essie Delhi Dance ~ super pretty bubblegum pink :) I applied two coats :) really love this color



Essie Going Guru ~ pretty pistachio-minty green :) really fun spring color. two coats



Essie Nama-Stay The Night ~ Beautiful vibrant blue! This have to be my favorite out of all :) two coats, but you can get away with one :)


Essie Taj-Ma-Haul ~ very light orange. I don't own any like this one yet. But I like this one the least. It applied a bit streaky and it washed off with my skin. 

I got them for my birthday from my BFF. They are all minis :) They actually are my first Essie minis :) I usually go for full sized bottles :) But I am really happy with them :) All the colors are fab! Fun Spring/Resort shades :)

They available everywhere price starting from $8.50 (full sized bottle)

I know my nails are not in the best shape and the way I painted ughhh hahah! sorry I as rushing and I had limited time to swatch all of them at once :)


7 comments

  1. Omg so so cute !! I don't know which is my fave ! Green or pink or Orange Peach ! Love them all! I like Essie. I don't wear it much as I have shellac on but defo my fave brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 male slodziaki :D jakie Ty masz śliczne pierścionki :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Essie nail polishes! That pistachio green looks so pretty! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete