MAC x Brooke Candy ~ and what I got form the collection ~Haul



Hi Loves!

I was really excited for this collection, I mean the  packaging is on freaking point!
Dark and grungy. Bright silver bullets with back and grey paint splashes all over. 
 The colors in this collection are amazing!God wish I could just buy it all. 
Collection launched online a week before and it was available in selected MAC stores. My Times Square MAC always get all LE Collection so I made sure that early morning on May 5th I stopped by:) 
Out of all collection I picked only two lipsticks. I was really tempted to grab the bronzer but OMG I need to pay rent hahah! 



There were 4 shades launched in this collection. I  picked only 2



MAC Witching Hour~ Rich Purple, Matte
MAC Doo-Wop ~ Pink Pop, Matte.
I skipped Whirl coz I can get it any time. And Mind Control (red) I own too many MAC reds ... Really I wanted but well .. too many reds Monica!



Doo-Wop is super blue tones pink. It is very bright too! I kinda love it ! Reminds me a bit of 80s makeup:) this is going to be a perfect summer wear , if I ever wear it LOL. I usually don't touch LE stuff. I always hear that I spend $20 on a lipstick that will sit in my drawer and I would never wear, what is wrong with you!? So I might heheh! lets see:)
Witching Hour ~ this one my first choice. I don't own any lipstick in this color so hey why not?! Bullet looks more darker then lipstick actually is. It have a cooler undertones that suits my skin tone better then warm:) I love this color and can't wait to see ow it will look on :) 

Don't forget to pick anything for this collection :) You really need at least one thing :)

XoXo Monica




11 comments

  1. I skipped on Brooke Candy & got couple of things from Tribe collection instead! Can't wait for delivery ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie wiem czy bardziej podobają mi się same opakowania czy kolory szminek :D Są śliczne. Czy ten różowy jest bardzo jaskrawy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. genialne kolory i design opakowań <3 jestem oczarowana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same opakowania przyciągają uwagę! Pozdrawiam ciepło, buziak :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Brooke Candy collection wasn't really my cup of tea. Got plenty of stuff from the other new collections though, one of which is on the blog today :-) I guess the Brooke Candy shades weren't really my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jestem bardzo ciekawa tego niebieskiego odcienia, z chęcią zobaczyłabym jak wygląda na ustach :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oba kolorki wygladaja interesujaco :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciekawe opakowania tych szminek, a kolory cudowne. Mam nadzieję, że pokażesz je kiedyś na swoich ustach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jestem ciekawa jak ten fiolet będzie wyglądał na ustach:) odważny kolorek:)

    ReplyDelete