September Favorites ~ It Cosmetics, Pur Cosmetics, Tah Tah Makeup, Maybelline, Cover Girl, MBA Cosmetics, Freedom and Lovely




Gosh another month has passed. Halloween and Thanksgiving are around the corner and don't even let me start on Christmas. Time to start CHristmas shopping. 
September for me was a really busy month. I been working sundays and overtime. So due to many hours of work and me being tired at the end of the day I  put on minimal makeup. Most was mascara, foundation, bronzer, highlighter and lipstick... My favorites are most of the products I used the most in that month. So let just start with it.



Was using two foundations:
IT Cosmetics CC+ and PUR Cosmetics Hydra Fluid.  CC+ have a medium coverage, Hydara Fluid have a light coverage. I use either IT Cosmetics by itself or mixed with Hydra Fluid. Yes I mix them :) At the beginning I didn't like PUR foundation. There was noncoverage and it made me look shiny after few hours. I had to use a mattifying primer then powder foundation on top to make it work,They only pro was that it was hydrating. But I found that it work good with IT CC+.  I add a bit of PUR an mix , then apply with beauty blender. I set it all with mattifying powder :)

For bronzing /contouring I was using a lot My Beauty Addicts HydraSunRays bronzer. I dont see the name though. Its a matte warm tone bronzer. It is great to warm up my face. Not so much for contouring though , well for me I like t use a cooler toned bronzers for that. But it does give a nice sun kissed look.It contains skin loving ingredients like green tea, vitamin A, C, D and B5. It is packaged in sleek black packaging. Comes with the mirror inside but no brush. Which is fine by me because I like to use my own brushes. The bronzer is lightweight, can be built up, and it suits all skin tones. The texture s silky and buttery. Applies nicely and not patchy. Thumbs up ! definitely worth checking out, click here for more info .




The blush I been using is one by Tah Tah Makeup in Allure. I recieved a while back nice package from Tah Tah Makeup, they are Charlotte, NC based company. It shows up as very light peachy pink shade.  I would say it is more of a satin finish. Give beautiful flush and wear all day. Applies nicely and feels silky soft. Tah Tah have a large selection of blushes and more. Defietly check them out.Click here to see more colors. 

My favorite highlighter in past month were golds :) One from Polish Brand Lovely and one from MBA Cosmetics. 
When I swatched I notice they look same. SO no wonder I been liking them a lot. Both are gorgeous golds and give beautiful glow. MBA Cosmetics GOlden Lights is compared to Mary Lou by The Balm. I am pretty sure that GOLD by Lovely will be a nice and affordable dupe as well. :) Both come in round packaging with twist up lid.

Now lets move on to eyes. Two mascaras I been enjoying are Cover Girl Super Sizer and Maybelline  Lash Sensational.  Both gives me a nice length and volume. My lashes really look good. Maybelline one I purchased coz of my friend.She was getting one fr herself and since there was a promo buy one get 2nd 50% off I said why not. I opened next day and been using ever since. Cover Girl was one of the prizes in a giveaway I won a while back. I like it but I dont want to use it much coz my erson is waterproof and hate hate taking it off. Take too much time. Definitely will be getting regular version soon :)




My go to eyeshadow was Tah Tah Makeup in shade Pin Up. I actually was using one more but I forgot where I put so I will show you guys later. Pin Up is a pretty coppery shade. Soft texture and nicely pigmanted. Looks gorgeous on the eye, 
Even by itself ,blends nice and it does look stunning. I will be getting more shades for sure coz I realy like them. Just let me wait for some promo :) check more here.

For my brows I been using Freedom Makeup brow pomade and gosh  love it! I did mention it before in my brow routine post so you can read more here.

 for the lips I went nude ts month and well bold too LOL. But let me show you the lippie I been using a lot last month. It is by Julie Hewett and it is in the shade Edie. First off Edie, love the name and it brings out Desperate Housewives to my mind.its a pretty pinky nude shade that goes well with anything.  It have a satin matte finish and wear nicely throughout the day. Check more in here.

My hair favorite is DAFNI straightening brush, which helped me get ready fast in the mornings. for my review check here.

Also I have t say I love The Crazy Merman Brush soap! omg it cleans my brushes really fast and they are super clean. This soap is hand made, cruelty free and vegan. The fusion of coconut and olive  oil removes makeup from synthetic brushes, leaving them soft and clean. They offer 4 scents to choose from. I have my in Lavender Basil and you guys it smells amazing. Its super easy to use :) Make sure to follow me on my IG I will do a demo soon on it :) So far the best makeup brush cleaner :)
You can get the soaps form here.

So that is for my favorites. What did you like in a past month?

swatches:
from top: Tah Tah Blush Allure, My Beauty Addicts Bronzer, Highlighters Lovely and MBA, Tah Tah eyeshadow Pin Up, Lipstick Edie .

No comments