Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette ~ swatches



Second post this year, and this time I show you my must have Too Faced Chocolate Gold Palette. 
Holy smokes this palette is breathtaking! Contains 16 shades - 4 mattes and 12 shimmer/foiled/metallic, that are infused with cocoa powder (yes it smells really yummy once you open it) and real gold. 


The colors are stunning! It is a nice wearable palette with few pops of colors. 
As to previous launch of White Chocolate Bar (which I won't be getting) I had a high expectation. And really it blew my socks off! I order it from Sephora website. I didn't even bother to go and swatch it. I usually do that. When new product launch I go to Sephora and "touch" it before I spend my money on it. 


The packaging is really beautiful! Its a regular Too faced Chocolate bar with a gold  chocolate melting all over  it. It looks really luxurious! The packaging is very sturdy plastic. Inside  you find a full sized mirror and of course beautiful shadows. 


I personally am a fan of all sparkle, shimmery, metallic shadows. All the colors in the palette give me life! They swatch beautifully and apply really good. I use either wet brush or my finger to get that full on metallic thing going on my eyes. The mattes are really nice as well.  There is not much fall out either :) really easy to apply, blends well. I dunno this my be the best palette that Too Faced came out with this far.  On the side note, during the 50% off sale at their website I ordered Sweet peach and Semi Sweet palette, that were missing in my collection :) I am really excited for them to get here :) I also feel tempted to buy clover Palette, I dunno I don't hear many great reviews, but the shadows really look appealing to me.


Anyways getting back to the Chocolate Gold palette, below are finger swatches:

* Money Bags ~ rich green with gold shimmer
* Chocolate Gold~ bright shimmery/ metallic  yellow gold
* Rich Girl ~ shimmery/metallic taupe 
* Cocoa Truffle ~ matte chocolate brown 
* Decadent ~ matte black ( a bit patchy in my opinion)


 * Love & Cocoa ~ shimmery/ metallic burgundy
* Old Money ~ shimmery/ metallic copper
* New Money ~ shimmery pink (thought it would be more pigmented)
* Famous ~ shimmery/ metallic brozne
* Classy & Sassy ~ shimmery/ metallic rose gold (my fave)
* So Boujee ~ matte light brown


* Holla for a Dolla ~ shimmery/ metallic olive green 
* Gold Dipped ~ shimmery/ metallic gold 
* Livin' Lavish ~ shimmery/ metallic deep plum purple
* Dripping Diamonds ~ shimmery/ metallic silver (another fave)
* Rollin' In Dough ~ matte beige (looks better on the eyes than swatched)


I think this palette is not only holiday friendly but well all year round friendly :) hahah that didn't made sense right ? You can totally use it for a day to day makeup. 




15 comments

  1. Jej ale przecudna paletka ;))

    www.natalia-i-jej-świat.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. wygląda świetnie, szkoda że nie przepadam za ciepłymi kolorkami :) choć zieleń, ostry róż i fiolet chętnie bym przygarnęła :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo podoba mi się ta metaliczna, oliwkowa zieleń

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palette is so pretty. I love all the colors.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is one of the best palettes, as longest you lie metallic shades :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, see at first I thought "Only 4 mattes??" but then, it kind of makes sense to put, more shimmers in, as it is called "chocolate GOLD" for a reason. A closer look at the matte shades makes me think those are probably just the right shades to be matte as well! Glad you're getting on with it so well.

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odcień Glod Dipped, Famous, Classy&Sassy wyglądają bajecznie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have I not seen this palette before? Love the chocolate palletes, will definitely be on my buying list!

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kolory sÄ… mocne i przez to bardzo ciekawe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always wanted to try this palette and the colours look versatile too - chocolate gold is speaking out to me!

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete