What I found at Marshalls - haul part 2



 

  yet again Marshalls and TJ Maxx brings out the good things. So many awesome products!  Do You all remembered when I hauled ABH products? Click here to see the post. 

This past few weeks I was lucky once again. I found few great makeup products at super affordable prices!

Lets start shall we ?


First products I hauled few weeks ago.  I went out with my co-worker and well she wanted to buy a winter jacket and I was hoping to find something good. As we were strolling and not getting anything for her we ended up in beauty section where I went a bit crazy. 
First I grabbed Real Techniques Bold Metal brushes  that were prices $5.99 for Tapered Brush (300) and $3.99 for Flat Contour Brush (301). I think the contour brush was wrong priced LOL but can't complain there right?


The second I saw the Cargo Cosmetics  Star Wars the Dark Side palette for only $4.99! what a deal! I know for fact that the palette was sold on Cargo Cosmetics website for around $30. There is also a Light Side version that I need to hunt! 


The last palette set I picked up that day was Mixed Metals Amber palette by Profusion. This deal wasn't as great as the other but I been wanting that palette for a quite sometime. I paid $7.99 and on Profusion website you can get it for $10. SO like I said not a big deal, but any who the palette is gorgeous! and Profusion lately makes super great quality products.  They also sell their products at Target so I suggest to try there :) Meanwhile here is the link to Profusion web if you are interested in Amber palette.


Second time I went was last Saturday (03.24). I went to look for a new bag. I bought few months ago cute Nine West one but its just too small and I need something bigger. Unfortunately there is nothing that I like.  After walking around I grabbed few house stuff ( I dunno if you guys would like to see it or not ) and when I went to makeup aisle I only was able to grab NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede Lip 
Set , Real Techniques 2 mini sponges and Unicorn Glow Palette. 


the NYX lips set was only $4.99 for 3 full sized lipsticks. Why not! plus the dark colors are something I am into it lately. the colors that came in the box were : Subversive Socialite, Covet and Temptress.  The mini sponges from RT were only $2.99, I grabbed two one for me one for a friend.


The unicorn glow palette is something that I saw during Christmas. I never bought it coz it was all shattered. This time I found new, unopened, untouched :) and I brought it home with me. for $3.99 why not :)  Just look how pretty it is inside :)


And my last, today's haul. I been seeing on IG that girls picking up Kat Von D's studded kiss lipsticks! I saw one last week, no scratch that I saw an empty box last week. Was asking around and all I got was come again tomorrow, we get deliveries every day.  I can't tho. My work starts at 9:30am so same time they open up. But today, my daughter was not feeling well and I called in that I won't come either. Someone have to stay home and watch her. But hubby was at home in the morning so I quickly run for breakfast and on my way I stopped by Marshalls. 


Jackpot! I found 4 KVD lippies!
I picked up : L.U.V., Cathedral, Motorhead and Vampira. They were priced at $7.99 each. Perfect condition and prefect colors. I wanted to grab another Cathedral but unfortunately it was all swatched up. I don't get it why does people do that? Shit not wonder companies loose money and they price makeup super high! Coz some morons have nothing better to do. Yeah go to Marshall or any drugstore and start swatching and breaking  makeup. I get all heat up when I talk about this..


On top of it there were few Makeup Revolution palettes as well. for $4.99 I grabbed two : Girls on Film and Stipped and Bare. MUR makes amazing quality palettes and seeing few at Marshalls makes me happy! I can save few $$$!  Right now I am hunting for more KTV lipsticks shades and MUR Heart Highlighters :) Wish me luck!



Also my last non makeup/beauty related haul. I picked a while ago gorgeous lingerie set by Marilyn Monroe. I always, always when I am at Marshalls I make sure I picked something up. They are by far my favorite lingerie brand. So pretty and comfortable. Most of my bras and panties are by MM or Jessica Simpson. I do own few VS but I prefer MM better. Plus they are affordable. Just look at the cute set below. Pretty flowery bra cost me only $6.99 and the panties set $8.99. 




3 comments